- white poster board, cut into 8.5" x 11" sheets
- sheet protectors (don't be cheap...get the ones that are extra sturdy)
-dry erase markers (might put you over $10 if you buy good ones like EXPO or BIC)
1. cut poster board into 8.5" x 11" sheets
2. Slide in sheet protectors
- We cult pieces of felt into small pieces for erasers and then slipped an eraser and marker into each sheet protector. It makes for really easy distribution and clean-up.
The even better than best part? We can slide math and word-study worksheets into the sheet protectors and the students can have wipe off practice pages.
I am in so excited to make these for my classroom! Picture to come!