Welcome to My Blog!

Welcome to my blog! I use my blog as a way to reflect, share, organize, and re-conceptualize my views as an educator. Enjoy and feel free to comment, post, disagree, and share your opinion. The more perspectives, the better!


Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Lightbulb

I was working with a student the other day and he was having trouble understanding a concept...


"Miss Prinzo, I think I need to change my light bulb."


He proceeds to pretend to open his head, unscrews a lightbulb, screws a new one in, and closes his head...


"Oh! Now I understand!"


The best part: he did!

In all seriousness, the "click" or "light bulb" when students finally understand what they have been working on is my favorite part of teaching. Those are the moments I live for.

No comments:

Post a Comment