Welcome to My Blog!

Welcome to my blog! I use my blog as a way to reflect, share, organize, and re-conceptualize my views as an educator. Enjoy and feel free to comment, post, disagree, and share your opinion. The more perspectives, the better!


Friday, October 8, 2010

How to fix our schools: A manifesto by Joel Klein, Michelle Rhee and other education leaders

This article comes from the Washington Post. Written collectively by America's Public Education leaders it addresses so many of the critical issues in education today. I started to highlight parts I agreed with and realized I had highlighted 99% of the article so instead I have print it out and put a copy in my quote book and my practicum binder. Read it, think about it, discuss it:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/10/07/AR2010100705078.html

No comments:

Post a Comment