Welcome to My Blog!

Welcome to my blog! I use my blog as a way to reflect, share, organize, and re-conceptualize my views as an educator. Enjoy and feel free to comment, post, disagree, and share your opinion. The more perspectives, the better!


Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Compliments from First Grade Fashion Critics

To go along with my previous post, "I see London, I see France..." I thought I would share some of my favorite fashion related quotes:

Child: "Miss Prinzo, you look like Cruella Deville today."
Me: "That doesn't sound very nice. What makes you say that?"
Child: "Well.. Your shirt is black and white. And your skirt is black and white. And if your hair had a white steak in it, you would look like her." (sometimes it is better not to ask ;)


"Miss Prinzo, I love your outfits. I love your shirt. My grandpa has one just like it."


(on the day my mentor and I happened to match...we both had on black bottoms and a magenta shirt) "Oh my gosh...you two are twins!" "Look you are twins!" "You look exactly alike!" The best part of this is that a week or so later, when my mentor teacher and I were wearing the exact same Fairview shirt and capris, not a single child noticed or mentioned anything all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment