Welcome to My Blog!

Welcome to my blog! I use my blog as a way to reflect, share, organize, and re-conceptualize my views as an educator. Enjoy and feel free to comment, post, disagree, and share your opinion. The more perspectives, the better!


Thursday, April 7, 2011

"We need to give them privacy"

I went back to visit my class today and was blown away by the excitement our aquariums has generated. My mentor teacher told me that earlier in the week the Froggers saw a live birth in one of the tanks. Now, my students are obsessed with it happening again. The blue and orange tables were convinced that their fish were having a baby. When it didn't come...

"Guys, we need to give them privacy!"

"Back up, we need to give them privacy. You wouldn't want to have people watching if YOU were having a baby."

"Miss Prinzo, can you tell them to stop looking at the aquarium...the fish need privacy!"


...it felt good to be back :)

No comments:

Post a Comment