Welcome to My Blog!

Welcome to my blog! I use my blog as a way to reflect, share, organize, and re-conceptualize my views as an educator. Enjoy and feel free to comment, post, disagree, and share your opinion. The more perspectives, the better!


Thursday, February 17, 2011

A Winning Lesson...

You know you planned an awesome lesson (well in my case today, 2 awesome lessons back to back) when you hear the following:

"This is the best day of school ever. Like ever. In the whole entire world!"

"I am so glad I repeated first grade so I could have this day!"

What was the winning lesson combination?
--A simple machine walking trip around the school (well worth losing my voice and ruining my hose for btw)
--Frogger Mart money assessment

and to think, I almost stayed home sick today!

No comments:

Post a Comment