Welcome to My Blog!

Welcome to my blog! I use my blog as a way to reflect, share, organize, and re-conceptualize my views as an educator. Enjoy and feel free to comment, post, disagree, and share your opinion. The more perspectives, the better!


Thursday, February 3, 2011

Its SPRING! and other weather related fun

H: "Mrs. Baumann! Miss Prinzo! I know spring is coming...the window is hot when you touch it!"

I sure hope they're right!

...............................................

L: "Do I have to wear my coat?"
Miss Prinzo: "Yes, it is freezing outside! Do you remember how cold it was this morning?"
L: "But the sun is out now!"

Can you tell it has been a very gray, cloudy, gross winter?


----------------------------------
During our synonyms review:

Miss Prinzo: What are some synonyms of beautiful? ((gets words like pretty, gorgeous, handsome))'
T: "HOT!"

No comments:

Post a Comment