Welcome to My Blog!

Welcome to my blog! I use my blog as a way to reflect, share, organize, and re-conceptualize my views as an educator. Enjoy and feel free to comment, post, disagree, and share your opinion. The more perspectives, the better!


Monday, September 17, 2012

"Why don't you just sleep here?"

Today I was teaching a vocabulary lesson and we were talking about the word echo. One of my students mentioned that the hallways can echo when they are empty. To affirm this students' question, I told a quick story about how I was the only teacher in the hall this weekend and I dropped my books. The noise echoed. Moving on? Not a chance. One of my students asks,

"Miss Prinzo, why don't you just sleep here?"

Maybe I need to make an effort to be at home more...

No comments:

Post a Comment