Welcome to My Blog!

Welcome to my blog! I use my blog as a way to reflect, share, organize, and re-conceptualize my views as an educator. Enjoy and feel free to comment, post, disagree, and share your opinion. The more perspectives, the better!


Saturday, February 25, 2012

Differences in Professions

"Let us pretend that physicians of all specialties were held to similar measures of accountability and enveloped with the same kinds of discourses that we see in education reform debates. What might that look like, and how would the general public, in addition to doctors, feel about that?"

I found What if We Treated Doctors the Way We Treated Teachers? to be an interesting editorial on the challenges of teaching related to both political and societal expectations. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment