Welcome to My Blog!

Welcome to my blog! I use my blog as a way to reflect, share, organize, and re-conceptualize my views as an educator. Enjoy and feel free to comment, post, disagree, and share your opinion. The more perspectives, the better!


Saturday, May 14, 2011

Loveland boasts unique prom court

A story of two high school students with Down Syndrome who selected as prom King and Queen. The article points to a lot of the things that inclusion can do. Many of my classmates, myself included, are strong poponents of inclusion. I have always been worried that inclusion phases out as students get older. Loveland has clearly kept it a priority. I think it is huge to prepare students for collaborating and learning about students of all types.

Enjoy!

http://news.cincinnati.com/article/20110513/NEWS0102/105140335/Loveland-boasts-unique-prom-court

No comments:

Post a Comment