Welcome to My Blog!

Welcome to my blog! I use my blog as a way to reflect, share, organize, and re-conceptualize my views as an educator. Enjoy and feel free to comment, post, disagree, and share your opinion. The more perspectives, the better!


Monday, March 7, 2011

She's Taking Advantage of My Mother!

" She's taking advantage of my mother!"
" She's taking advantage of my mother!"
" She's taking advantage of my mother!"
" She's taking advantage of my mother!"
" She's taking advantage of my mother!"
" She's taking advantage of my mother!"

After hearing this over and over again for several minutes on our field trip bus ride I had to ask. What does it mean when a seven year old says," She's taking advantage of my mother!"? Stop tickling me. I should have known!

No comments:

Post a Comment